Charming apartment in The Hague
- Family/child friendly
- Indoor fireplace
- Disabled access
- Lockable room
|Address||Tasmanstraat, 2518 VS Den Haag, Netherlands|
The spacious and secluded L-shaped backyard of approximately 50m² is located on the south-west (afternoon and evening sun) and has a wooden shed.
Entrance, hallway with stairs cupboard, modern toilet with hand basin, modern bathroom with shower, sink and design radiator. Spacious living-/dining room (approx. 12.20x3.70m) with beautiful ornamental ceilings, stylish wooden floor, 2 elegant marble fireplaces and adjoining conservatory with doors to the lovely sunny spacious backyard (sw) with wooden shed.
The spacious semi open kitchen (2008) is equipped with skylights, cooker, dishwasher, stainless steel hood and arrangement for the central heating boiler (2004). Entrance extension, 2 bedrooms respectively (approx. 4.55x2.95m with double doors to the garden) and (approx. 2.95x2.60m with door to the garden), both with a good light by the favorable south location.
- Living area approx. 90m²
- Sunny backyard facing south-west (afternoon and evening sun)
- Active Owners Association with a contribution of € 30, - p/m
- Administrator: Casa Vastgoedmanagement
- Beautiful ornamental ceilings and two marble fireplaces in the living room
- Roof in extension replaced in 2006
- Wooden floors in extension replaced in 2008
- New kitchen installed in 2008
- Window conservatory replaced in 2008
- Electricity 6 groeps with RCD
- Fully double glazed
- Heating and hot water through heating combi boiler (2004)
- Independent architectural report present
- Ceiling height in living room 3m!
- Located in a conservation area
- No pets allowed
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption