Chiado Cultura 2 cafés theatres fun and nightlife!
- Family/child friendly
- Pets allowed
- Smoking allowed
You are just a few steps away from Rua Garett and the other shopping streets of Chiado and very close to the animated area of Bairro Alto starting at Luis Camões Square.
The famous Tram 28 stops right at the door, and Chiado subway station it's about 50 meters distance.
SOME FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS: ( ALL INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL PRICE )
- Wireless Internet Conection
- Baby Crib and High Chair Available Upon Request
- Fresh Towels and Bed Linen Available
- Complete Equipped Kitchen with all Domestic Apliances, Kitchen Utensils, Cutlrey, Pots and Pans, Toaster, Coffe Machine, Ketlle etc...
- Final Cleaning Included in the Total Price!
- Many other amenities ( check the amenities section )
- This Apartment is Professionally Managed. You will have the guarantee of a warm welcome by one of the menbers of our staff who will explain you how everything works in the apartment and will give you all the needed information and hints and tips of Lisbon for a perfect stay. You will always be monitorized: We are reacheable 24h a day thanks to our emergency call line! At your arrival a map with the major facilities around the area will be at your disposal in the apartment.
You are in the City center , so you will be able to enjoy most of Lisbon´s attractions by foot! You have however buses, trams and metro nearby running every minute:
TRAM: Famous Tram 28 takes you to the city most picturesque Lisbon districts - runs 20 meters from the apartment
METRO: Baixa/Chiado metro station is just about 50 meters from the apartment (blue line)
BUSES: at about 50 meters, at Chiado square you buses 758, 773, 727
TRAIN STATIONS: RossioTrain Station is at 5 minutes walking. This train will take you to the historical site of Sintra
PROVIDED SERVICES WITH A FEE:
- Airport - Apartment Transfer in private transportation
- Babby Sitting
- Professional Massages
- Tour Guides
- Car Rentals
- Other Available Services
- Supermarket, ATM Machines: 2 minutes walking distance
- Authentic Restaurants, Cafés, Pastry Shops and Bakeries
- Night Bars and Clubs: in Bairro Alto, 2 - 3 minutes walking distance
- Pharmacy: 3 minute walking distance
- Santa Justa Elevator and the historical Carmo Convent Ruins 1 minute walking
The apartment stands on the extreme south of Rua da Condessa aiming to the emblematic and cosy Largo do Carmo square. We are in Chiado, the heart Lisbon, a charming and one of the most beloved districts in Lisbon as well as expensive. In 1856, with the creation of the Literary Guild, a club of intellectuals of the time, Chiado has become the center of Portuguese Romanticism, obligatory passage point for anyone who wanted to be known in the city. The Largo do Carmo square with its fountain in the middle and the ruins of the Carmo Convent was the site of the democratic and peaceful revolution back in 25th April 1974. From here you can reach the top of The Santa Justa elevator where you can contemplate stunning views from downtown area, the castle hill and the river. To reach Baixa you can either take the Santa Justa Elevator or walk down the Calçada do Carmo or the the scenic escadinhas do duque stairways. Chiado is also famous for its theaters, bookshops and cafés where intellectuals and artists would meet. One of the most preeminent writers from the beginning of the 20th century, Fernando Pessoa has a famous statue in the Brasileira´s terrace! If you like shopping Chiado is also the place to do it. From some of international chain brands to the art noveau jewlery shops and the most exclusive luxurious brands, in Chiado you will find everything. Next to Chiado and on you left if you are climbing the Rua da Misericórdia, you will find Bairro Alto,a picturesque working class quarter dating from 16th century that has traditionally been the city´s bohemian spot. Bairro Alto is a place where you can find a mixture of ancient living and modern and urban living: local grocery stores and old Portuguese taverns live side by side with fashion shops and trendy bars and clubs. Restaurants varying from traditional and cheap Portuguese tascas to purveyors of sophisticated cosmopolitan cuisine can be found at every corner, not to mention the Fado-Houses Restaurants. Bairro Alto has the largest concentration and variety of restaurants in Lisbon. It is no exaggeration to say that there is all to all tastes and all pockets. During the day this neighbourhood may
House rulesCheck in standard time is from 15:00 onwards and Check Out standard time is until 11:00.
However we are quite flexible to let you in earlier or checking you out later depending on the apartment´s occupancy! We can confirm you all these arrangements the day before you arrive.
Late Check in: Check in after 22:00 has a 20 EUR fee.
An Amount of €150 for stays under 15 days, and €300 for stays of 15 days or more will be asked to you as a guarantee for damages. This amount is to be paid when checking in, in cash and should be refunded to you when checking out.
This procedure may be substituted by the details of the credit card with witch the reservation was made.
The apartment will be ready and cleaned for you before your arrival. Fresh towels and sheets are also provided and all is included in the total price.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 12 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption