Holiday flat to rent in London #HC
- Pets allowed
- Family/child friendly
|Address||Acton Lane, NW10 8UT London, United Kingdom|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||4 days ago|
FREE WIFI CONNECTION. BILLS & TAX INCLUDED.
ABOUT THE LISTING:
– Floor : 1st Floor
– Self-contained fully equipped kitchen with Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Cooker/Oven, Vacuum Cleaner, Cutlery and Kitchenware.
– Private bathroom with a soap and a roll of toilet paper
– Double bed
– Fresh Bed Linen and Towels on ARRIVAL.
– Furniture: wardrobe, chairs, chest of drawers, dining table/coffee table TV,
– Entry Door CODE
– Central Heating
ADDITIONAL ITEMS (on request):
– Iron and ironing board
– Additional set of keys
– Washing machine liquids and detergents
– Children accessories
– Parking and storage spaces
– Wheelchair access
– Airport transfers
– Underground : Harlesden, zone 3, Bakerloo line, 5 min walk;
– Local buses
.FOOD & GROCERIES:
– Food Supermarket Food Supermarket walking distance;
– Local Food&Wine groceries shops walking distance.
– Local Kebab & Burgers walking distance;
– Pharmacy walking distance;
– Various Pubs and Restaurants walking distance;
– Local High Street (various shopping) walking distance;
• Check in time: from 2pm – 8pm.
• Late check in: After 8pm. Additional fee: £20.00. This fee is automatically added to the total bill, which you must pay in full on arrival.
• Early check in: before 2pm. Additional Fee: £20.00 Subject to availability. This fee is automatically added to the total bill, which you must pay in full on arrival.
• Checkout time: before 11 am.
• Smoking IS NOT permitted in the apartments or in any other area of the property.
• You can come with your pet. Additional fee: £30.00. Please inform us about it before the booking is confirmed.
|Weekly rate||$ 433 US|
|Monthly rate||$ 1692 US|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Our flight was 2 hours late, so when we got to the apartment we were immediately charged 20 pounds for being late. The apartment was smaller than expected from the pictures. The kitchen was very dirty and greasy and hot plates did not work properly. The oven did not work either, so the next day I called the owner to fix it. It took two days to put new plates in and show us switch to the oven which sat behind the microwave, so we could not see it. The water pipes are loose both in the bathroom and in the kitchen and it makes it difficult to open and close it again. The kitchen lacks a chopping board in my opinion. The refrigerator made a noise much about every 10 minutes and you could not make drafts in the room. TV remote missing new batteries like the clock on the wall.
But besides that it was a little charming very old apartment with crooked floors and a lovely bed. If you do not expect too much, it is an okey place to stay.
Very big & comfortable place but unfortunately the bathroom stank all the time, because of the drain pipe. I had to buy toilet paper and washing-up liquid to use the dishes properly and the fridge and the microwave made really strange and loud noieses all the time, you should take a look at them.. but so far a nice room to stay.
La estancia ha sido muy satisfactoria. El apartamento era tal y como se ve en las fotos. El agente que nos recibió fue muy amable y servicial. Además las facilidades para dejar las llaves ayudaron en nuestra salida del apartamento.
We had a lovely experience in London thanks to this apartment. It is close to the underground station and the bus stop that took us to the City of London. It is very clean and confortable except fot the sofa (ideal only for one person). In the neighborhood there are different supermarkets where you can find everything you need. The staff was kind and helped us to bring the luggages to the 2nd floor. We will definitely book again if we go to London in the future.
Unfortunately my experience was rather negative. The room was quite noisy and I was not aware of that. It was quite difficult to sleep. I can't recommend this room to my friends.
The flat has a very strong smell of mold/dirty pipes. We have communicated to the property owner on the very first day and after our 21 days stay no one has come to solve this problem. On top of this, the shower has an electronic water heating device inside it, which is very dangerous. My wife and myself had electric shocks twice. We had to stay 2 days without using the shower until the property owner has replaced the old device for a new one. I wouldn't recommend this flat unless it is your last resort.
A very good location, close to the subway station, and a very good value for money! The apartment is really small but perfect for a short journey. The owners are kind and helpful. I would definitely advise this apartment.
Great studio! Just as it was described and looked exactly like the pictures. Very clean! The full kitchen was shared by two flats, but this wasn't an issue. You also get a microwave and small fridge in the studio. Bathroom was small, but worked fine for my stay with two people. Overall it was a great experience.
The pictures that are on the website are NO WHERE near what the actual apartment looked like! This property is less than filthy! There is a large misrepresentation.
I suggest that someone actually look at this property. The light switches in the hallway didn't work, the shower by no means had new cauking in it, the floor boards in the shower area are rotting and oh, 1/2 roll of toilet paper for 8 days for two people!!
There is a sink yes, nothing to wash with or dry the dishes with, we had to purchase. The dishes were mismatched from somebody's basement junk and dirty, they had to be washed before even using a glass!
This is not even close to what we expected. The pillows were flat and who knows how clean. The two bath towels which were left were well used and the hangers in the closet were so dusty, they couldn't be used....we had nothing to wipe them with unless we wanted to used one of the two towels were were supplied with as a hand towel and a towel for the floor ....
Would never trust the pictures again as a hostel would have been a better option but as the traveller, you are at the mercy of who you trusted and who took your money.
Amazing apartment with really good location! And good service! I would love to stay here again!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption