Cozy room near SugarLoaf (Botafogo)
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
We are a pair of friends living together. We live in Botafogo, a district very well located in the South Zone of Rio de Janeiro. Perfect for exploring the beaches and mountains and the beautiful historical center of Rio de Janeiro.
The apartment is located near shopping malls, cinemas, beaches and the main postcard of Rio: the Sugar Loaf.
The apartment has two bedrooms, living room, kitchen and one bathroom. The guest will share with us the living room, kitchen and bathroom. The building has 24 hour doorman, a play and a terrace with a beautiful view of the Botafogo Bay, Sugar Loaf and Christ the Redeemer.
The room has a double bed, ceiling fan, a desk and a small wardrobe. We offer bed linen and bath.
Wireless internet is free throughout the apartment.
House rules* We don't smoke!
* Guests may use the kitchen since it is careful and clean after use.
* We'll ask you a copy of your passport in check in.
* Visits only when authorized. Please don't bring strange people to our home.
* Keep it clean and fun. Be Polite and Kind.
* The guest will pay for any damages or losses it can do in the house
* Always turn off the eletric devices after use it and before leaving the house.
* Voltage is 110V. It's a good idea to bring an universal plug adapter.
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||$ 310 US|
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||$ 989 US|
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 13 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||2 PM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption