Floor No.(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
We are a pair of friends living together. We live in Botafogo, a district very well located in the South Zone of Rio de Janeiro. Perfect for exploring the beaches and mountains and the beautiful historical center of Rio de Janeiro.
The apartment is located near shopping malls, cinemas, beaches and the main postcard of Rio: the Sugar Loaf.
The apartment has two bedrooms, living room, kitchen and one bathroom. The guest will share with us the living room, kitchen and bathroom. The building has 24 hour doorman, a play and a terrace with a beautiful view of the Botafogo Bay, Sugar Loaf and Christ the Redeemer.
The room has a double bed, ceiling fan, a desk and a small wardrobe. We offer bed linen and bath.
Wireless internet is free throughout the apartment.
* Guests may use the kitchen since it is careful and clean after use.
* We'll ask you a copy of your passport in check in.
* Visits only when authorized. Please don't bring strange people to our home.
* Keep it clean and fun. Be Polite and Kind.
* The guest will pay for any damages or losses it can do in the house
* Always turn off the eletric devices after use it and before leaving the house.
* Voltage is 110V. It's a good idea to bring an universal plug adapter.
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||$ 259 US|
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||$ 827 US|
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 11 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||2 PM|
We really loved the apartement: cosy, lovely decorated and perfectly located in Botafogo (2 minute walk to the metro station). Close to the apartment you will find everything you need: supermarket, pharmacy, bars & restaurants and even a shopping ceter.
Unfortunately we did not meet Flávia and Waldir because they were travelling the period we were in Rio. Instead we had the chance to meet Flávia's mum, Fatima. Fatima is such a great and caring person and both of us, me and my husband, were totally overwhelmed by her kindness and generosity. Actually we found one more friend in Rio.
I really loved to spent some weeks with Flavia and Waldir! They are both very kind, open-minded and really enjoy hosting people. They always tried to make my stay at their place as pleasant as possible and I really soon felt at home with them. In sum it was much more than I expected!
The apartment and the guest room are very comfortable, even for a longer stay. Flavia is fluent in English which is really helpful if one doesn't really speak Portuguese. There are 24hrs-door men in the building and the very lifely neighbourhood (Botafogo) is just in between Centro (12 mins by bus) and Copacobana (5 mins by bus).
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption