Floor No.(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
- Elevator in building
Comfortable small two bedroom Barcelona apartment on the fourth floor in an old style, elevator building, in the Eixample Neighborhood.
- Small and comfortable Apartment for rent in Barcelona.
- Elevator building.
- Well located with different bus and metro lines near by.
- 55 square meters
- Sleeps from 1 to 4 people.
- Two bedrooms, one with double bed, one with trundle bed.
- One bathroom with shower stall.
- Complete kitchen.
- Washing machine. Colour TV and DVD.
- Wi-Fi Internet Connection.
DESCRIPTION OF THE LAYOUT:
- One bedroom with double bed and lots of closet space,
- One bedroom with a trundle bed ,
- Dining area with table and chairs for 4 people,
- Full bathroom with shower stall,
- Two balconies that open to the street,
- Wooden floors,
- Iron, ironing board & hair dryer,
- Full kitchen with electric hob stove, oven, fridge toaster, coffee maker, squeezer, toaster, juice squeezer, electric kettle, and small appliances,
- Washing machine,
- Heating and air conditioninig,
- Colour TV and DVD player,
- Wi-Fi Internet Connection
- One cradle/baby cot (please ask for it when making the reservation),
- Bath towels and bed linens are provided (bring your own cradle linen).
- Pets are not allowed.
- Non smoking apartment.
Charming old building with elevator, that has been fully renewed, dividing the old big apartments into smaller units. It´s located in Barcelona in the area called “el ensanche izquierdo” (the left of the expansion).
In the Eixample neighbourhood (the Expansion), whose development occurred in the middle of the 19th century due to the necessity to extend the city. Barcelona had been obliged to conserve its medieval structure because of the prohibition to build outside the city walls, but with the beginning of industrialization and the great density of population the medieval walls collapsed, and the city could expand.
Well located building, five to ten minutes walking to different interesting places like the Plaza de España and the Montjuich Mountain, with its Museums, Olympic Areas, Fountain, Restaurants and places for leisure, the Fira de Barcelona, the grounds of the Trade Fair, the Parc del Escorxador with the beautiful Miro Sculpture, the central train station, Estacion de Sants, the Central Univerisity of Barcelona, the Gothic Neighbourhood with it small streets and old buildings, or the beautiful strolls Rambla de Catalunya or the Paseo de Gracia with the well known modernist buildings from Gaudi and other architects of the time.
Getting around in this area is easy since the bus station and the metro stations (green and red lines) are only a few minutes away. The train station, Estacion de Sants is also just 10 minuites walk. Catalunya Square/Ramblas is only 3 metro stops away from Rocafort metro station
The apartment may not be used as a party space, but that of an accommodation for sleeping, eating, relaxing, etc. for the number of people has book the apartment
Please look at the house rules thoroughly in order to avoid problems. Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Barcelona.
1.- Smoking is only allowed in the balconies
2.- a deposit of 150€ as a guarantee for the flat must be paid in cash on arrival. The amount will be returned at the end of the stay if no damage has been done.
3.- Please respect our neighbours. Parties are not allowed and the same applies to loud music.
Quiet hours: Monday - Sunday 10 PM to 9 AM
4. - Please do not leave the garbage in the apartment when you check out. You can leave it on the street every night, and specially your last night, between 8 PM and 10 PM, for the sanitation department to collect.
5. - Check out on your departure date is no later than 10 AM. If you need to leave earlier or later, please arrange departure time on check in.
6. - If the client is not ready to leave at the check-out time and the owner or his representative must wait more than ten minutes, there will be an extra charge of 30€
7. - The apartments are conceded in normal conditions of cleanliness. The apartments must be left neat and in normal conditions of order and tidiness, or the cleaning fee will be doubled.
8. - The price charged for cleaning expenses covers general cleaning of the apartment, but does not cover the cleaning of kitchen ware (dishes, glassware, cutlery, pots and pans, etc.). The aforementioned articles should be left as clean as they were found upon entering the apartment. In the event that the owner should have to clean any of these objects the cleaning expenses would be doubled.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 680 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 2129 US|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 18 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
The apartment 'in a great location, clean and quiet. Despite the heat of the period, with the air conditioner was turned on very well, no problem the wifi. All requests made to Ana have been answered so perfect, I recommend it.
L'appartamento e' in un'ottima posizione, pulito e silenzioso.
Nonostante il caldo del periodo, con il condizionatore acceso si stava molto bene, nessun problema la wifi.
Tutte le richieste fatte ad Ana sono state esaudite per cui perfetto, lo consiglio.
We had a really wonderful holiday in Barcelona, and Ana has greatly contributed. Ana was very nice, very friendly and helpful and provided us with all the necessary information. The apartment in a central, but quiet location was absolutely top. We will be visiting Barcelona for sure yet (at least) another visit and this time then spend again to Ana.
Wir hatten einen wirklich wundervollen Urlaub in Barcelona, und Ana hat sehr dazu beigetragen. Ana war ausgesprochen nett, sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit und hat uns mit allen erforderlichen Informationen versorgt. Das Apartement in zentraler, trotzdem ruhiger Lage war absolut top. Wir werden Barcelona ganz sicher noch (mindestens) einen weiteren Besuch abstatten und diese Zeit dann auch wieder bei Ana verbringen.
With Wimdu it worked well with the Wonungssuche and the apartment has complied with the description and we were very pleased.
Mit Wimdu hat es mit der Wonungssuche
gut geklappt und die Ferienwohnung hat auch der Beschreibung entsprochen und wir waren sehr zufrieden.
Quiet apartment, recently renovated and clean located within 1 km of the Metro station Rocafort. Ana is welcoming and friendly. Very good experience.
Appartement tranquille, rénové récemment et propre situé à moins d'1 km du métro : station Rocafort.
Ana est accueillante et sympathique. Très bonne expérience.
Die Lage der Wohnung ist wirklich zu empfehlen, tolle Gegend, zu Fuß läuft man keine 20 Minuten zu den Ramblas und die nächste Metro ist nur 2 Minuten entfernt. Die Wohnung an sich ist zwar hellhörig aber sauber und man findet alles was man braucht! Für einen kurzen Städtetrip ideal!
The apartment is small (a large room) but clean. This could not be said of the towels, kitchen towels and linens, this müffelten bad. The absolute plus point is the location of the apartment very central with a great cafe down the street and the square around the corner. And it was only 5 minutes to the subway. In addition, the apartment is super easy to get to just whoosh into the train from the airport.
Die Wohnung ist klein (ein großes Zimmer), aber sauber.
Dies konnte man leider nicht von den Handtüchern, Küchentüchern und der Bettwäsche behaupten, diese müffelten arg.
Der absolute Pluspunkt ist die Lage der Wohnung super zentral mit einem tollen Cafe unten auf der Straße und dem Marktplatz um die Ecke. Sowie waren es nur 5 Minuten zur UBahn. Zudem ist die Wohnung super leicht vom Flughafen zu erreichen nur schwupp in die Bahn.
This was a nice place to be. Perfect for a family with children over 8 years. It's open (one space), but because of the length and the windows it gives a good room feeling. The area is not one of the typical tourist areas, which makes you feel the real Barcelona. It's walkng distance to Casa Milla, Rambla and Sagrada Familia, and only 5-8 euro with a cap to virtually everything. The appartment is next to a big hall with fabilous food.
The host, Ana, is experienced and nice, helping us with tips and telling us about Barcelona. Answering quickly on questions.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption