In the heart of Paris "Le Marais"
|Address||Rue de la Verrerie, 75004 Paris, France|
In the heart of old Paris, walking distance to theaters, cinema, and main monuments : Place des Vosges, Hotel de Ville, musée du Louvre, Notre Dame, Place de la Bastille.
Very well connected by public transport (metro: Hotel de ville, Rambuteau, Saint Paul, several buses)
- 21 m2; ideal for a couple or one person
- Very quite, 5e floor.
- Elegantly furnished and clean, french style
- Kitchen, fully equipped (fridge, kettle, halogen stove, and all cooking tools and dishes)
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
Respect others by not making noise late evening, night and early morning.
Clean behind either, ie:
- In the bathroom: after taking a shower, rinse the tray, sponge if you put water on the floor, rinse the sink after use if you messed up.
- There is a small additional heating in the bathroom, remember to turn it off when leaving the bathroom, it heats quickly space.
Leave the toilet clean, throw paper in the trash and never directly beside the cabinet he s'git a SFA macerator!
- In the kitchen: wash your dishes and do not let it drip on the wood work.
- Place a sponge on surfaces that you have used, and in the sink if you messed up.
- Clean the fridge if you messed up.
- Keep away or throw out food that you have purchased and which could expire.
- A vacuum cleaner is available, you can use if you have dirtied the floor or carpet.
- Remember to turn off the halogen hob after use.
- Attention to there not microwave.
- If the bin is full and I'm not there (if I got it) you can throw it in the trash that is on the ground floor, respecting the sorting.
- Remember to turn off the heating at night and when you leave the apartment for the day.
- Blankets and pillows are available in the closets of the bathroom.
- Remember to turn off the lights, close the windows and shut the door keys when you leave the apartment.
- Do not use candles, against the risks of fire.
Notify me if you have damaged, broken or dirty irreversibly an object of the apartment.
If it's missing anything please let me know if you have any practical questions or interest ... do not hesitate to ask me by phone or email, I will reply as soon as possible.
Enjoy your stay in Paris!
|Weekly rate||$ 615 US|
|Monthly rate||$ 1696 US|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption