- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
- Smoking allowed
- Lockable room
Hello I´m a french fashion designer with a Boutique de Mode of my brand and since I am now living with my boyfriend I am renting my apartment. Its 92 sq meters, an old colonial building, refurbished apartment with high ceilings. 3 Bedrooms, one big and modern bathroom, and a big and modern kitchen.
Located in San Telmo (Avenida Paseo Colon between Cochabamba and Avenida Garay) , Buenos Aires, Argentina
It is one block away from Bolivar st. and 2 blocks from Defensa st. (the 2 icons from San Telmo).
It is less than one block away from Parque Lezama / Lezama Park
It is also only 3 blocks away from Puerto Madero.
This neighbourhood is historical and looks like an old popular Paris or Madrid..and you will always found something atypical and charming in this area.
Plenty of public transportation, bars, restaurants and supermarkets available in the area, and during the weeks-ends street cultural activities and Tango dancing in the famous and popular place Plaza de Orrego, few blocks from the aptm.
I had some pictures of my favourite restaurants around that I´m used to go and glad to recommand them:
- La Petanque: French Restaurant ( with the best meet wich is argentinian and french cuisine, the best of both world..!)
- Café San Juan: Argentinian Restaurant ( like gourmet, so full every day and night that you need to make a reservation 2 days before)
- Pub Gibraltar: English Pub ( It´s nice for a drink and the thai food they have)
- Restaurant Céline: French cafe-restaurant ( Great Brunches on saturday and sunday with lot of choices, and champagne mimosa, scrumbble eggs and french croissant..)
- Parilla Desnivel : Argentinian meet (The best popular Parilla in San Telmo full aswell every day!)
The aptm is available now onwards.
It Includes :
- 2 AC
- Cable TV
- Washing machine
- Hifi with I-Pod cable
- Complete kitchen furniture (including a microwave and oven)
- 1 queen size real Bed
- One futon in TV room
- 1 Matriz in office room
- 3 bedrooms in Total. 2 of them are big, one is smaller wich is the office room.
- Some furniture
USD 750 per month, plus expenses USD 150 that includes (gas, electricity, water, cable TV/Wifi-internet..ect).
I have a cleaning lady who I trust and who can clean, wash and cook for you, if you choose.
1 months safety deposit, and references.
email perso: [email protected]
Boutique de Mode: Libertad 986. Recoleta. Buenos-Aires
Tel: (+005411) 4811-6791/15 33 02 77 67
Facebook Fan Page: Sofia Forbes Jeans de Paris
Twitter: Sofia Forbes Jeans
PIN BB: 29 EC210B
|Weekly rate||$ 332 US|
|Monthly rate||$ 816 US|
|Maximum nights||3 months|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption