Beautiful duplex, great parisian stay - No kids under 10 years old
- Pets allowed
Peaceful and bright, it is ideally situated
- near the Charenton-École metro stop on line 8 (15 minutes from Bastille, in the centre of Paris),
- a stone's throw from the Bois de Vincennes,
- a few streets from exit 3 on the A4 Motorway (half an hour from Disneyland Paris),
- a hundred or so metres from a taxi rank, as well as Vélib’ and Autolib’ stations.
You will find nearby a number of bakeries, butcher's shops, supermarkets and a market offering excellent fresh produce, five days a week.
During your stay, I will be delighted, as an adoptive Parisian in love with Paris, to answer your questions and enquiries about how to get the most out of your stay with us!
Ideal for a romantic getaway, a trip with friends or for professionals working in Paris, it can sleep between 1 and 4 people. Under certain conditions and on request, two additional beds can be added.
However, in light of the apartment's duplex layout, I do not recommend it for couples with young children (under 10)
For your comfort and your relaxation, the apartment includes:
- a fully fitted kitchen(crockery, cooking utensils, oven, ceramic hob, microwave oven, dish-washer, kettle, filter coffeemaker and Senseo coffeemaker with capsules).
- a bathroom with a bathtub and a washing machine.
- a bedroom with a real double bed and a desk; a comfortable sofa-bed in the lounge.
- unlimited internet access and a digital TV package, a DVD player, an iron and ironing board. A Wii console can also be made available on request. Sheets and towels are also provided.
Don't hesitate to get in touch!
À bientôt !
The apartment is entirely non-smoking.
You may smoke in the building's courtyard, as long as you do not disturb the neighbors and do not leave your butts on the ground!
A number of electrical goods are available, please consult the instructions if you are not sure how to use them. If in doubt, I am available and will happily answer your questions, so please call me rather than attempt anything you're unsure of!
The cost of cleaning is 20€ (included in your reservation), assuming a normal use of the apartment, which must be returned reasonably clean. Dishes must be placed in the dish-washer before your departure. We reserve the right to notify Wimdu and bill you for additional cleaning costs if the apartment is returned in a state requiring more difficult cleaning.
If you break crockery, let me know! These things happen (especially to me!) You won't be billed for it, but I'll be able to replace it more quickly.
Please use the placemats and coasters, and under no circumstances place a hot dish or cup on the table, it could damage the wood.
The dish-washer and washing-machine detergents must be suited to such use.
THe ones for the dish-washer are in the cupboard beneath the sink, those for the washing-machine are in the cupboard right next to it. If either run out, please let me know, I'll provide you with more!
The apartment contains a number of plants, I therefore regularly come to water them. I generally try to do so when you are not around, just like in a hotel! I won't get in your way therefore... Also, for stays of a week or more, I will also come and change the sheets once a week. If you would like to change sheets more often, no problem, just let me know!
Please let me know about any problems you may encounter so that it can be taken care of as soon as possible.
You can also contact me if you need information or advice during your stay.
Enjoy your stay!
Did you enjoy your stay with us? Leave a little comment on the site! Merci !
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||$ 1805 US|
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 12 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption