Charming B & B in Trendy Jordaan (1)
- Family/child friendly
- Lockable room
This guest rooms is a spacious tripleroom (25m2), which has a double and a single bed, and a dining table. It is possible to swap the double bed with two single beds (indicate beforehand). We also have a small room (7m2) equiped with a french bed (1m20x2m00).
The guest rooms share a bathroom and kitchen, and are both equipped with Wi-Fi, tv and heating. Guests can make use of the microwave, fridge and coffee-maker in the kitchen, although it is not possible to cook. Breakfast is provided on demand (extra cost).
LOCATION BED & BREAKFAST
Our B&B enjoys a prime location close to Amsterdam's top attractions. It is within easy walking distance of the Anne Frank House, the van Gogh museum, Prinsengracht canal, the Amsterdam Tulip House, and a host of shops, bars, galleries, restaurants and cafés. Simple, affordable accommodation in central Amsterdam!
We are very accessible by public transport. The bus/tram stop is 50 metres away from the B&B.
breakfast on demand. Breakfast per person 10 euro.
- Guests must check out before 12.00.
- Smoking in the rooms is forbidden. Using soft- or harddrugs in the rooms is forbidden.
- We will not accept any liability for any money or possessions, valuable or otherwise, left behind in the room.
- We have a kitchen and bathroom shared with other guests. Therefore let these areas tidy after use .
- After checking in the guest will pay 100 euro security deposit. This is refunded after the return of the key and in case of no damages in the room.
- If the guest isn't checked out at 12 o'clock the stay will be prolonguated.
- Pets are not allowed.
- If the rules are not obeyed, an immediate check-out will be the result.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 594 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 1782 US|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 30 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption