Nice Central Apartment by the Beach
The apartment is ideally situated between the old port or Port Vell and the gothic trendy area of El Born in Barcelona. This old port area at the bottom of Las Ramblas , 15 minutes walk, was once a real eyesore with old factories and disused buildings has been transformed beyond recognition since the 1980's. Chic shopping, harbor side seafood treats, movies by the sea along with bars, discos and a world famous - apparently Europe's biggest - aquarium have made this the perfect area for Barcelona's stop off point to the Mediterranean. Also a 5 minute walk away and guests are treated to the trendy gothic El Born district with its wonderful example of gothic architecture in the magnificent church Santa Maria del Mar.
This beautiful 1 room apartment , 35m2, has a lot of light with comfortable and functional furniture makes it the perfect place for your stay. This 2nd floor apartment (no elevator) in La Barceloneta neighborhood is perfect for a couple, a couple with a child or two, or even two couples. The bedroom contains a queen sized bed and the living area of the apartment provides the guests with a pullout sofa for 2 additional persons. Sleeps from 1 to 4 people.
The living room and kitchen are housed in the same room as you enter into the apartment which contains lovely wooden floors throughout the apartment. The kitchen is fully equipped with cooker hob and oven, fridge, washing machine, iron and all of the comforts of home. The bathroom has a shower and sink units. Bed linen and clean towels are all provided.
Visiting Barcelona and being 30 meters from the sea as well as 15 minutes from Plaza Cataluña makes this apartment a real find in the busy city of Barcelona.
- Full kitchen with electric hob stove, fridge, toaster, coffee maker ,juice squeezer, electric kettle, oven and small appliances.
- Washing machine
- Bath towels and bed linens are provided, kitchen cloths
- Iron and iron board
- Hair dryer
- One cradle/baby cot (please ask for it when making the reservation),
- Wooden floor
- Pets are not allowed.
House rulesAs a client you are expected to respect the house rules that pertain to the apartment and the community it belongs to.
The apartment may not be used as a party space, but that of an accommodation for sleeping, eating, relaxing, etc. for the number of people has book the apartment
Please look at the house rules thoroughly in order to avoid problems. Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Barcelona.
1.- Smoking is not allowed
2.- a deposit of 150€ as a guarantee for the flat must be paid in cash on arrival. The amount will be returned at the end of the stay if no damage has been done.
3.- Please respect our neighbours. Parties are not allowed and the same applies to loud music.
Quiet hours: Monday - Sunday 10 PM to 9 AM
4. - Please do not leave the garbage in the apartment when you check out. You can leave it on the street every night, and specially your last night, between 8 PM and 10 PM, for the sanitation department to collect.
5. - The apartments are conceded in normal conditions of cleanliness. The apartments must be left neat and in normal conditions of order and tidiness, or the cleaning fee will be doubled.
6. - The price charged for cleaning expenses covers general cleaning of the apartment, but does not cover the cleaning of kitchen ware (dishes, glassware, cutlery, pots and pans, etc.). The aforementioned articles should be left as clean as they were found upon entering the apartment. In the event that the owner should have to clean any of these objects the cleaning expenses would be doubled.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 651 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 1884 US|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 17 US per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||3 weeks|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption