Travessa III - Modern, stylish and sunny apartment in the historic neighbourhood of Alfama!
It has two bedrooms (one with a double bed, the other can be prepared with a double bed or two individual beds plus an extra bed), one bathroom with a shower cabin, a separate toilet, and a spacious living room with an open kitchen fully equipped (dishwasher, washing machine, stove, oven, ...).
Close to the Fado Museum and in the heart of Alfama neighbourhood, the oldest and more typical neighbourhhod in the city center.
The apartment is at walking distances from some of the hottest points in the city.
Walking distance (indicated by Google):
- São Jorge Castle (9 min) , Se Cathedral (10 min), Museu do Fado (5 min) , Praça do Comércio (15 min), Rossio - downtown (20 min), Chiado and Bairro Alto (25 min).
Less than 5 min from all kind of transports!
- Santa Apolonia Metro/Train Station (4 min), bus stop (4 min) with lines to airport, Belem, Cais do Sodre (that serves Cascais), Expo area, modern centre... and of course, close (5 min) to the famous 28 electric tram.
House rulesCheck-in : from 16 PM and check-out until 11 AM. If you need a different check-in and check-out hour let us know and if possible we will try to make it flexible.
Late check-in after 22 PM to 8 AM are subject of a fee of 30 Euro.
Damage deposit of 100 Euro (returned on departure)
Non smoking apartment
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 17 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||4 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption