Live London as a Londoner in the Trendy Putney Area
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Parking available
- Disabled access
- Elevator in building
The apartment has a bus stop in front of the building connecting to Piccadilly in 30-40 minutes by bus. East Putney tube is 5 minutes walk away with its district line connection to Victoria and Edgware Road in 15-20 minutes.
Putney rail station is also 5 minutes walk away with fast connection to Clapham Junction or Waterloo.
In Putney High Street you will find all convenience stores:
- Supermarket: Waitrose or Sainsbury
- Good pubs: The Spotted Horse or Be@One in the hight street or Star & Garter and Dukes Head on the riverside
- Nice restaurants, among our top list: Il Mascalzone or Enoteca for Italian foods, Rodezio for Brazilian Foods. In upper Richmond Road: Talda Thai for very good Thai food, Cho San for Japanese or Ma Goa for Indian food.
- You have also any kind of stores for your shopping in the high street.
Best thing to do on a sunny weekend afternoon (there are also some in London of these) is to walk on the riverside and have a beer outside watching the river or take a walk on the pathway to Hammersmith bridge
Bishop Park on the other side of the river crossing Putney bridge is a very nice park
If you want nature you can have very good time in the apartment. you can walk to the fabulous Richmond Park in just 10 minutes or go for a run to Wimblendon Common just 2 minutes south from the apartment.
Chelsea or Fulham are very close by and you can easily access all the main attraction of these two district.
House rulesCapacity os to 7 people. Please note there is. A 50£ cleaning fee to be paid upon arrival.
|Weekly rate for up to 7 guests||$ 1815 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 7 guests||$ 4404 US|
|Price for > 7 guests||$ 28 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption