Marvelous Chalet Well Located
For cooking there is a kettle barbecue at the house and there is a shared kitchen in the gazebo with rice cookers, crock pots, and induction hot plates as well as all pots and pans etc. I also have solar ovens available if you would like to borrow one.
The property is conveniently located near the Champagne hot ponds, Wai'opae tide pools, Wa'a Wa'a forest, Kilauea National Park as well as recent and current lava flows. So it is a great place to hike, sw2im, snorkel or just relax in nature. The garden is a world class horticultural collection with one of the largest collections of rare and endangered palms, all landscaped in black volcanic cinder. The entire Kipuka estate is extremely private.
House rules1. Surfaces are made of wood so please do not put wet things on them. If you do, please wipe up immediately after
2. No smoking on the property
3. No illegal drugs and no underage drinking
4. No parties or guests without prior written agreement
5. No streaming over wifi
6. Please be considerate of others and clean up after yourself after using shared areas.
7. Children must be supervised at all times
8. This is a place of peace and serenity so please help us keep it that way.
Cleaning fee included in the total nightly price.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 20 US per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||2 weeks|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption