Design Apartment Vondelpark
- Parking available
|Address||amstelveenseweg, 1075VV Amsterdam, Netherlands|
|Response time||A few hours|
It has been recently redecorated with contemporary furniture in muted colours mixed to antiques.
You will enjoy the peace and quiet and sleep wonderfully in the bedroom overlooking a leafy courtyard.
There is a small balcony to lounge and have a drink while enjoying the sun.
Bathroom and toilet are in two separate rooms.
There is a walk-in wardrobe with a double-closet and two chest-drawers as well as shoe racks.
There is a foldable bed for a third guest.
The kitchen is fully equipped with Nespresso machine, toaster, kettle and a large dishwasher.
The living room is large and cozy, with flat-screen cable TV and a large, comfortable couch.
The entrance to the apartment is on the third floor, with private access to the fourth.
Staircase is by far not as steep as typical Dutch ones, guests have so far been able to easily carry their suitcases up and down with no complaints.
A stroll through beautiful Vondelpark, just 2' away, is a must.
Enjoy the many restaurants just across the street and reach the main hotspots around Amsterdam with a short bike ride or by tram in 5 to 25' (15' from Museumplein and Leidsplein. Easily reachable from Schiphol airport in 15' and main train stations in 10-20').
> Information about the neighbourhood:
The neighborhood is safe and quiet but also offers everything you need to have a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
You will find a locals' guide to Amsterdam's neighbourhoods (by yourlbb, check out their blog for weekend guides and latests hotspots in town) in the apartment to consult, so you can experience the city as a proper Amsterdammer ;)
- There is a supermarket (Albertheijn - open every day from 8-22 and sundays 10-22; only cash and maestro cards accepted - there is an ATM in the shop to make cash) and an organic health food store (Krits) both 2' walking-distance from the apartment.
- ATMs are located both inside Albertheijn and at the corner between Amstelveenseweg and Koninginneweg, 2-3' on foot.
- There is a wide choice of good restaurants and cafés that are located on Amstelveenseweg and Koninginneweg, just 2' away from the flat: Anne & Max and Dignità (brunch, breakfast or coffee); Lavinia Good Food and Roots (organic, healthy food and juices); Sotto (pizza); Pomorosso (pizza take-away); Dragon (Asian fusion and sushi); Blauw (Indonesian).
- Deliveroo, Uber Eats and Foodora all deliver in this area from a wide range of restaurants.
- You can rent a bicycle from Black Bikes, located in Koninginneweg 267 (corner Amstelveenseweg, 3' walk) Mo-Fr: 8am-8pm; Sa-Su: 9am-7pm; 24 hours € 13,00 min.; 2-4th day € 9,50 min; 5th day + € 6,50 min.
- In 15' walking down Koninginneweg and Willemsparkweg (or by tram nr.2 in 3', get off at 'Cornelis Schuytstraat') you can reach the Old South area (Cornelis Schuytstraat and Jacob Obrechtsraat) for shopping and more restaurants and cafés.
- Museum Plein and the shopping street P.C.Hooftstraat are 25' walking distance or 8' by tram nr.2 (tram direction central station, stop at 'Van Baerlestraat')
- Tram nr.2 also takes you to Leidsplein, Spui Straat (to access the Nine Streets' quarter) and Dam Square (to access the Jordaan and Red Light District) in 15-20'.
> Information on how to reach the apartment:
--> From Schiphol airport:
- by bus: Bus nr. 197, bus stop is outside the arrivals (see monitors located by the bus stops to make sure it is the correct one and for updates on bus schedule) get off at 'Harlemeermeerstation' right after Stadiumplein.
Bus ride is 25’. You can buy tickets on board.
From Harlemmermeer station cross the road and turn left passing in front of a church, then at the traffic light go straight on until you reach the apartment. Seven minutes walking distance.
- by taxi: 15', 12km, around 35eur.
- by train: NS trains run from Schiphol Airport to Amsterdam Zuid station every 1-5' during the day and takes 7', check the monitors at Schiphol Plaza (airport's arrival hall) for schedule and buy tickets at the GVB machines. Once you get off at Amsterdam Zuid station, exit the station and take the stairs or elevator to go up to street level.
Across the street you find the bus stop, that is located on Strawinskylaan. Take bus nr.15 and get off at 'Harlemmermeerstation'; it takes about 15'. You can buy tickets on board.
From Harlemmermeer station cross the road and walk left passing in front of a church, then at the traffic light go straight on until you reach the apartment. Seven minutes walking distance.
From Amsterdam Zuid station you can also take a taxi (for taxi stop, turn left as you exit the train station); it will take 10' and cost around 15eur.
--> From Amsterdam Central Station:
- Exit the station and go right, take tram nr.2 direction Nieuw Sloten and get off at 'Amstelveenseweg'.
Tram ride is about 40'. One-hour tickets are 2,90eur, 24-hours tram cards cost 7,00eur
House rules- Quiet hours between 22:00pm and 9:00am; no partying, no loud music; please take your shoes off in the hallway as there are wooden floor throughout; please ensure the gas is off after cooking.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 756 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 3353 US|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 24 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Estuvimos en casa de Valentina 4 noches y la verdad es que el apartamento es increíble!!! Nos encantó y desde el primer momento nos sentimos como en casa. Está muy bien comunicado y Valentina estuvo pendiente de que todo estuviera bien!! Ha sido una experiencia inolvidable!! Sin duda, súper recomendable!!!!
The stay in Amsterdam was very good in this apartment, everything was very clean, and it was very comfortable. I have no complaints about this apartment.
If you need to return, I would not take it when choosing this apartment. :)
We stayed here for a week and had a great time. Large kitchen/dining area, cosy living space, bedroom, bathroom and dressing area. Close to many restaurants, bakerys and shops. 2 minutes from Vondelpark. Tram stop is very close by. Would definitely stay again ☺
Nice apartment, big and clean, close to the city centre by public transport (15 mins), highly recommended!!
Stayed in this lovely apartment for 3 nights. It is situated a two minute walk from Vondelpark. There are plenty of restaurants nearby as well as an Albert Heijn. The apartment itself is tastefully decorated with plenty of storage for clothes, a fully function kitchen, satellite TV and it is lovely and warm. We would definitely stay here again. We did not meet Valentina but she was always quick to respond to any queries we had.
Die Wohnung hat die perfekte Größe für drei vielleicht sogar vier Personen. Alles war sehr sauber, die ist Wohnung liebevoll eingerichtet und besitzt einen ganz eigenen Charme. Alles war top und auf jeden Fall kommen wir wieder!
Just back from my stay at Valentina's place.
She wasn't there at that time but the meeting and organisation has been done in a realy good way.
The appartment is great for sleeping as the rooms are situated oposite of the street so no noise at all.
Everything in need is already in the apartment with fully equiped kitchen.
10 to 15 minutes by tram to the city center and 2 steps from the lovely Vondelpark.
Would definitely come back in case I have to stay again in Amsterdam.
Thanks a lot Valentina for your host.
Tengo que decir que con la anfitriona hubo muy buena comunicación, el apartamento es perfecto, tiene todas las comodidades en el ático del edificio, muy típico de la ciudad, Perfecto estado y completo, cerca del centro, el tranvía para moverse por todo está a 2 minutos andando, es perfecto lo recomiendo 100%
Great apartment, everything was great. Valentina is a nice person, I will definitely come again.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption