Zagreb is the vibrant capital city of Croatia in Eastern Europe with a beautiful medieval 'old city' that draws over half a million tourists each year. Stay in an apartment in Zagreb 'Upper Town' or 'Lower Town' and enjoy being in the heart of the cultural and commercial hubs of the city. Booking accommodation in the center of the city allows you to be within easy reach of the main tourist attractions and choose from the best selection of restaurants and bars. In the medieval center of the city, you can find a guesthouse in Zagreb and get in touch with the lifeblood of the city. This area was originally two warring towns which eventually came together in the 1770s to form the northern core of historic Zagreb. Later the city expanded to the south and the famous Jelacic Square was created which houses the railway station and connects the city to the Sava River. Religion is an important aspect of Zagreb culture with sights such as the tranquil sacred shrine to the Virgin Mary at the Old Town Gate where, as the locals believe, you can light a candle to make your wishes come true. In the summer months enjoy the street artists, musicians and performers in the streets of 'Strossmayer's Walkway' or take in the atmosphere of the biggest park in the city, the Maksimir Park, which is a great place to relax, take a stroll and enjoy a picnic whilst you watch to joggers and cyclists pass by. You can also visit Zagreb Zoo or one of the two very popular lakes in Zagreb. There are beaches and bars, shows and festivals with most activities taking place during the summer months. Zagreb is the only capital in the world that hosts a Ski World Cup race so in the winter you can enjoy the sporting events of the Snow Queen Trophy which attracts over 25 thousand people each time. For a more cultural experience you can visit one of the many museums including the popular Archaeological Museum which houses an impressive Egyptian collection, including the Zagreb mummy whos bandages have the oldest Etruscan inscription in the world. Appreciate the local art history in the Croatian Museum of Naïve Art which houses more than one thousand Croatian pieces. From Zagreb you can easily explore the rest this beautiful country has to offer. To get away from it all, head down to the wonderful Dalmatian Coast for a relaxing vacation in the sun. You can find a great selection of vacation rentals and villas in one of the popular Dalmatian cities of Split or Dubrovnik and from either of these destinations you can also take a ferry across to the sunny islands of Hvar and Brač. Make your trip to Croatia one to remember by choosing Wimdu to help you discover more fantastic vacation rentals in Croatia today!
Top 50 Apartments in Zagreb
- Zagreb, CroatiaApartmentWith 2 bedrooms and air conditioning, this 58m² apartment is located in Zagreb East. Other facilities include a kitchen and a TV.6 guests / 2 bedrooms / 58 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $40USper night
- Zagreb, CroatiaApartmentLocated in Donji Grad, this 48m² apartment offers 1 bedroom and a kitchen - a TV and Wi-Fi are also provided.5 guests / 1 bedroom / 48 m²from $89USper night
- Zagreb, CroatiaApartmentThis apartment, offering a balcony, is located in Zagreb North . Also providing air conditioning and a TV, the 4-bedroom property has 130m² of space.10 guests / 4 bedrooms / 190 m²5 people are interested in this propertyfrom $208USper night
- Zagreb, CroatiaApartmentThis apartment, offering air conditioning, is located in Zagreb South . Also providing a TV and a kitchen, the 1-bedroom property has 65m² of space.5 guests / 1 bedroom / 65 m²3 people are interested in this propertyfrom $80USper night
- Zagreb, CroatiaApartmentThis apartment, offering Wi-Fi, is located in Zagreb South . Also providing air conditioning and a TV, the 1-bedroom property has 50m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 50 m²3 people are interested in this propertyfrom $60USper night
- Zagreb, CroatiaApartmentThis apartment, offering a TV, is located in Novi Zagreb . Also providing Wi-Fi and parking, the 1-bedroom property has 34m² of space.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 34 m²from $56USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Zagreb
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Perfect location in the heart of Zagreb. We enjoyed our visit and would like to thank Mirjana and Meggie for their hospitality.
nice cozy flat in excelent location, small but it has everything you need!
The apartment was very good, good location, you really fast in the city. The only thing we missed were cooking utensils such as cooking spoon, sieve to shake off. In the description of the appartement there is a washer / dryer there. Unf...
Srjdan was a great host and gave us many valuable tips that made our trip great. The apartment is really nice and clean and the location is great. I would definitely recommend staying here, it's the best holiday apartment I have ever sta...
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)