Apartments & Vacation rentals New Jersey
There is so much to do in the Garden State, that many say a week is too short to enjoy all it has to offer. With so much to explore and experience, it’s a hit destination for travelers from across the globe.New Jersey offers so much color, vibrance and nature in its awe inspiring transformation from green summer landscape to the vibrant hues of copper, orange and deep crimson happens each fall as the state begins the transition into winter. While choosing an accommodation in New Jersey is advisable all year round, you will be simply mesmerized by the true power of the colors of fall here. It’s a breathtaking time to discover the state’s great outdoors as its palette of colors transforms the state from the Shore to the great highlands. Choose your vacation rental wisely here and watch the seasons change on your doorstep during your vacation in New Jersey. The state is also defined by high-tech and banking headquarters and sophisticated, progressive people living in charming towns. Get off the exits, flee the malls and you are privy to a beautiful side of the state. Remember, one quarter of New Jersey is made up of farmland and it has 127 miles of beautiful beaches and charming and fun beachside towns, as well, of course, as two of Ney York City’s greatest icons, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
Fun Facts about New Jersey.
- New Jersey is the only state where all its counties are classified as metropolitan areas
- New Jersey has the most diners in the world and is sometimes referred to as the diner capital of the world.
- New Jersey is home to the Miss America pageant held in Atlantic City.
- Atlantic City has the longest boardwalk in the world.
- New Jersey has the tallest water tower in the world